01. Develop a multidimensional signalling map with molecular, spatial and temporal information detailing how different signal transduction pathways give rise to distinct cellular responses, and how aberration in signal transduction gives rise to disease.
02. Utilize the signalling map to create new pathway-specific chemical modulators of signal transduction.
03. Establish community-accepted best practice principles in measuring and reporting ligand bias and pathway selectivity.
04. Promote new methods and technologies for experimental investigation of signal transduction.
05. Develop specialized public resources (e.g. databases and web-based analysis tools) for the integration, sharing and utilization of information and data pertaining to modulation of signal transduction (e.g. ligand bias and functional selectivity).