Our Action offers various types of grants to help members collaborate and network within the worldwide signal transduction community. These are:
– Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM) – visit to a host organization located in a different country than the country of affiliation by a Researcher or Innovator for the specific work to be carried out and for a determined period of time
– Virtual Networking Support (VNS) – promote virtual collaboration as a complement to traditional, in-person means within the research and innovation communities
– Virtual Mobility (VM) – to strengthen the existing networks by allowing scientists to foster collaboration in a virtual setting, to exchange knowledge, learn new techniques, disseminate the Action results, etc.
– ITC Conference Grants – provides financial support to young researchers and innovators from COST Inclusiveness Target Countries and Near Neighbour Countries (NNC) for attending and presenting their work at a conference
– Dissemination Conference Grants – supports presentations of the work of the Action at high-level conferences by an Action participant
Further information regarding these grants, including eligibility and application procedures, can be found in this document:
Please direct your questions to: ernest.gac[a]lists.uni-marburg.de